error login email and control panel

nuv4

Reaction score
i can go into ftp and into forum but not login or download mail

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If I understand you right, you can NOT login at https://x10hosting.com/panel/ is that correct?

Did you use the reset password as prompted for anyone who has not accessed the account after September 3rd, assuming you have an older account?

Where are you logging into email and what error do you get?

Also, I can's seem to find your account based on the forum user you are posting from, so if you need further help please let me know the domain for the account so I can take a closer look.

Note that if you are on server x12 it is not yet fully restored which could be why email fails in that case.

nuv4

Reaction score
hi, the email work, but NOT login at https://x10hosting.com/panel/
and when reset password i have this error Error code EF3A4A30D53185696. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

hosting is nuv4.x10.mx

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The error code translates to you attempting to get the reset on a email address not in our system.

The one I see attached to your hosting is a hotmail address, starting with a short name where the first letter is m.

I can confirm that you are on server x12, which is not fully restored so you may experience issues with the site/email for your account.

ps. the forum account attached to that hosting account is a different one: 4giugno

nuv4

Reaction score
i reseted password with m email, and now i go to panel but i have nuv4@x12 and not see nothing file inside on nuv4.x10.mx and into ftp.nuv4.x10.mx

nuv4

Reaction score
after resetting again my email, and entering the panel, still i can't see nothing.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you uploading to the correct place? Files you want to display need to go into /domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html
If you are indeed putting them in the correct place, clear browser cache (or try another browser/incognito mode) to see if cache is preventing you from seeing the new content.

In what way does the hosting control panel not work, do you get any errors? There are currently no reported issues that should prevent it from working correctly.