Error message when logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldomillwall

Reaction score
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your
account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

My site is also down - sort it out x10!!!!!!

What is happening!!

mjjpo

Reaction score
I feel relieved when I see so many messages about the same thing! my apologies for having used the support ticket...
and my thanks to the team working hard to make things work again.:bowhs:

zen-r

Reaction score
Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Two others as of what I know at this moment have reported the same error. Just create a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com letting them know of this error and they should be able to fix things up for you.

aldomillwall

Reaction score
I have submitted a ticket, but no reply.

I really need to get this sorted out. I am being paid to design a website and this website was the mock-up - but it looks as if it has been deleted somehow.

I was also planning to upgrade my hosting account to paid hosting, but I have been messed around with undeserved suspensions and now this, that I am really re-considering.

:mad:

all4God

Reaction score
I am presently getting an 'unknown' error code when trying to log into my account on the x10 homepage

zen-r

Reaction score
@aldomillwall.......If you read the links I posted, & other News here, you will know that X10 should have backups of your site before the move, so hopefully they can b restored & you should have nothing to worry about.

You say you are being paid to design the site, but are only using the free hosting here when you know there is a more reliable, paid service. Pah! No sympathy from me.

Yes, the server upgrade has caused problems. Everyone has worked very hard to complete the job & get things fixed. These things happen. It is a free service & will return to being reliable once the problems are over-come.

@all4God.....is your problem the same as this post? ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-h...ccess-my-cpanel-please-help-2.html#post551467

Sounds like several people are getting that, now. Either wait & see if it goes away, or submit a ticket. :)

Last edited:

kimsoccasions

Reaction score
Can some one tell me what the error code ERRT84094 is as I cant log into my account. Ill post a support ticket if its not a simple fix.

Cheers

aldomillwall

Reaction score
Using free hosting to show a mock-up design, was on the verge of buying paid hosting after being given the job. It's a sensible and cost-effective way of doing things. They also said this would take 48 hours and its now been 72 almost.

all4God

Reaction score
@zen-r - i'd say this post is the one that best sums up my position: why-i-cant-come - i don't really use the c panel at all, so i doesn't bother me if i can access it or not, i just wanted to log into my account to check server status as my wordpress blog is loading but the posts aren't

zen-r

Reaction score
@zen-r - i'd say this post is the one that best sums up my position: why-i-cant-come - i don't really use the c panel at all, so i doesn't bother me if i can access it or not, i just wanted to log into my account to check server status as my wordpress blog is loading but the posts aren't

Yes, I'd seen that thread myself.

Clearly that error message is a recurring problem now for lots of people (not me, fortunately) & we all just seem to be just guessing at what is happening.

Either Support know about it & everyone's problem will be solved simultaneously when they fix it/ complete whatever it is they're doing. Or, everyone with the problem needs to submit a ticket.

Who knows? I'd hate to be Support, though, if they get flooded with tickets again. :happysad:

P.S. For server status, you can check the unofficial site, here ; http://x10staff.co.cc/status/
That site has been updated since the server moves, & it should be showing correct info.

Last edited:

aldomillwall

Reaction score
Submitting a ticket is all well a good, but what's the point if there's no response!!

zen-r

Reaction score

I realise why you were talking in that quote about cPanel now. You probably only read the thread title of my link. I actually referred to a specific post in that thread. I said
If you follow that link you will see that the poster said
I cannot log in my account panel. I received error message.
It says, A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown.
which had nothing to do with the thread he was posting in, but sounded like your problem. You had also said
I am presently getting an 'unknown' error code when trying to log into my account on the x10 homepage
And yes, I agree with you that http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98762-why-i-cant-come.html has more mentions of your specific problem.

Anyway, I think that this has resolved itself for most people now, & those with outstanding problems have Support tickets. So perhaps this thread can be closed now, to help avoid any further confusion?! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.