error Parking a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaw_morpheus

Reaction score
I am getting an error :
error.jpg

i tried to change the dns server to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and i am received :
Server DNS Master: refused search
Server DNS Slave 1: refused search

Domain: dbonline.com.br
DNS: ns1.x10hosting.com
refused search
Response time: 0:25 s

I try to contact the administrator from my REGISTRAR, and she told me i need to contact administrator from x10hosting.com to do a config with my domain, and when it is added i ll be able to set my DNS to NS1.X10HOSTING.COM and NS2.X10HOSTING.COM .

I ve also had changed this domain to another server about 6 months ago and now cant add it back to x10hosting.com .

some one told me that:
"
This is a catch-22 situation.
This is a situation where one thing must happen in order to cause another thing to happen - but because the first thing does not happen the second thing cannot happen
Because i can not add the domain with x10hosting - i can not change the name servers - because i can not change the name servers i can not add the domain with x10hosting...
"

There is any chance i get help by an admin to manually add my domain "dbonline.com.br"?
, so i can point "ns1.x10hosting.com" & "ns2.x10hosting.com" with my registrar !
if is possible i will point it as fast as possible, and ll be pointed in about 0~48 hours (time my registrar grants).

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Somehow you have no hosting account linked to your forum account. What is the domain name for your account?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I've parked your domain.

Additionally, I've fixed the link between your hosting and forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.