Resolved Error server dns

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know what your website is; the "main" one for your account is showing the Apache generic message, which could be a configuration error or an account problem. What is the issue you're seeing and what is the website address?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@garrettroyce What is seen in Query may not be correct as they are able to change the default domain in DA, but it will not sync with our lookup right now (I hope it will eventually).

@pelletip There has been no changes since the migration regarding IP. Your site works fine for me right now.

pelletip

Reaction score
@garrettroyce What is seen in Query may not be correct as they are able to change the default domain in DA, but it will not sync with our lookup right now (I hope it will eventually).

@pelletip There has been no changes since the migration regarding IP. Your site works fine for me right now.

Anna does work sometimes now is the server down what's problem?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We have noticed that this does indeed affect all servers, intermittently. This does also affect non cloudflare enabled sites.

I have yet to find out the true cause however, and have also alerted the other more senior admins that may have access to parts I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.