Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.

mikiespi

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.

eliteel5

Reaction score
Hello,

Hi Eric

Im having issues logging in after reminder this month Ive done as requested to change password

Having done this I then attempt login but all I get is blank webpage which just sits idle with no reports and no error codes being returned I can however ftp with no issues and I can log into the forum also with no issues

Password was updated today UK GMT AM

I tried again this afternoon but same response and then again tonight also same response (In other words sits idle and does nothing )

Any ideas

Thanking you

Mark

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Eric

Im having issues logging in after reminder this month Ive done as requested to change password

Having done this I then attempt login but all I get is blank webpage which just sits idle with no reports and no error codes being returned I can however ftp with no issues and I can log into the forum also with no issues

Password was updated today UK GMT AM

I tried again this afternoon but same response and then again tonight also same response (In other words sits idle and does nothing )

Any ideas

Thanking you

Mark

Can you please attempt to access this via a different browser if you are using firefox? You can attempt to use edge / IE or chrome and let us know if that works? Our team is actively looking at an issue related to certain browers and our panel.

eliteel5

Reaction score
Can you please attempt to access this via a different browser if you are using firefox? You can attempt to use edge / IE or chrome and let us know if that works? Our team is actively looking at an issue related to certain browers and our panel.
Cheers will do

I am using Firefox currently so will get back to you shortly

Thanking you for very your quick response and your continued excellent support

eliteel5

Reaction score

Hi Eric

Yes I can confirm the issue is with Firefox with respect to login

Forum how ever is fine

Chrome is OK and works fine with login as normally expected with Firefox
Hope that throws some light on this for you

Thanking you again

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Eric

Yes I can confirm the issue is with Firefox with respect to login

Forum how ever is fine

Chrome is OK and works fine with login as normally expected with Firefox
Hope that throws some light on this for you

Thanking you again
Can you help and confirm that firefox is still giving you issues? If so we would love for you to talk to our dev team and attempt to help us resolve this issue.

amitgad

Reaction score
Hi
I am getting the following error code -

Error code E5A91BE8D5D916752.

Wawcool98

Reaction score
I have two accounts, one under waw_cool_98@yahoo.com and one under cfaurot@mail.com. BOTH gave me Error code E21BA8FBE3725E107 when I reset my password and tried to login. I am in the United States. Are you blocking the United States?? I do have a VPN but it is turned off. I was using Microsoft Edge. I got inactivation warning emails but I can't sign in! Also I am NOT on a corporate network, I am on my home wifi.

Tried signing in using Chrome, got this: Error code EE5F0197ACABCA0A6. Not sure why a different error code generates when I tried to sign on in Chrome. VPN still off. Still on home Wifi in the US.

Last edited:

theengli

Reaction score
Hi,
I've reset my password as required, and now when I try to log in, I get Error code E735774FD56BA39F7.
I'm using Chrome.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have two accounts, one under waw_cool_98@yahoo.com and one under cfaurot@mail.com. BOTH gave me Error code E21BA8FBE3725E107 when I reset my password and tried to login. I am in the United States. Are you blocking the United States?? I do have a VPN but it is turned off. I was using Microsoft Edge. I got inactivation warning emails but I can't sign in! Also I am NOT on a corporate network, I am on my home wifi.

Tried signing in using Chrome, got this: Error code EE5F0197ACABCA0A6. Not sure why a different error code generates when I tried to sign on in Chrome. VPN still off. Still on home Wifi in the US.
This error was due to you failing to login to many times before resetting your password. I have removed this block and you should be able to login.