Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I reset password and now I am getting Error code E3060B68701B0FE5B.
This error is due to you being on a VPN or other corporate network. Please disable this or attempt to access your service from a residential network.

deviousrich

Reaction score
Hi,
i went to login this morning and get this error, any ideas why?

Error code E47C6C9711700981D. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

thanks!

verdejox

Reaction score
hola me lanza este mensaje de error.
E70A320BFDC3D73E6
y al volver a ingresar este.
E050378F9A480BB18
agradecería me restauraran la cuenta a ser posible.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
i went to login this morning and get this error, any ideas why?

Error code E47C6C9711700981D. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

thanks!
This is indicating you are on a VPN or other corporate network.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hola me lanza este mensaje de error.
E70A320BFDC3D73E6
y al volver a ingresar este.
E050378F9A480BB18
agradecería me restauraran la cuenta a ser posible.
Your IP was blocked for to many failed attempts. I have removed this block and you may try again.

embryo1070

Reaction score
Where are you getting or accessing the link "https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/login" from? This is an outdated link your account login is https://x10hosting.com/login
The link was from this thread.
I was trying to find the reason for the suspension.
I did login using the normal login page, but I couldn't find the "suspension appeal" that it mentions, since all the services are blocked because of the suspension.

Can you, please, give me any idea on what is happening?
What can I do to get un-suspended?
Why was I suspended in the first place?

Any help will be much appreciated.
TIA

lmh

Reaction score
Hi,

My error code is E6B1D8D0A37F9D854

Could you help me please

Thanks

Edit: Fixed, thanks for your support!

Last edited:

estories

Reaction score
Hello Eric,

I am getting these invalid emails as well. Although I am logging into DirectAdmin every few days. My webpage is coming from Germany (EU) but without any advertisement, tracking, comments and so on. And rated in Google , Bing and Wordpress as premium content. So it's pretty strange. What can I do?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Eric,

I am getting these invalid emails as well. Although I am logging into DirectAdmin every few days. My webpage is coming from Germany (EU) but without any advertisement, tracking, comments and so on. And rated in Google , Bing and Wordpress as premium content. So it's pretty strange. What can I do?
They are not invalid, the only place that counts in regards to keeping the account active is at our main page: https://x10hosting.com/login
Logging into DirectAdmin, or via FTP does NOT count.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The link was from this thread.
I was trying to find the reason for the suspension.
I did login using the normal login page, but I couldn't find the "suspension appeal" that it mentions, since all the services are blocked because of the suspension.

Can you, please, give me any idea on what is happening?
What can I do to get un-suspended?
Why was I suspended in the first place?

Any help will be much appreciated.
TIA
Thanks for reminding us that the information there needs updated with information that match with the new site.

The reason, which would be stated although perhaps not very clear, would be it was flagged for admin review as we had a glitch in the suspension system, some accounts were flagged to get a manual review to ensure the integrity of the account.

Looking into this now, if all is good I'll unsuspend the account in a few minutes, if I find something out of the ordinary I'll let you know.

embryo1070

Reaction score
Thank you.
All is back to normal again..
Thanks for reminding us that the information there needs updated with information that match with the new site.

The reason, which would be stated although perhaps not very clear, would be it was flagged for admin review as we had a glitch in the suspension system, some accounts were flagged to get a manual review to ensure the integrity of the account.

Looking into this now, if all is good I'll unsuspend the account in a few minutes, if I find something out of the ordinary I'll let you know.

fairy40

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.

fairy40

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hi I get Error code E46D3E2580E758C67