Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

fendleya

Reaction score
I've tried to reset my password to regain access, but no password reset email comes through. It seems the account still exists because my email address cannot be used to create a new account.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've tried to reset my password to regain access, but no password reset email comes through. It seems the account still exists because my email address cannot be used to create a new account.
I see that the email on file dave@fen**eyau**ca**e.com please note the ** do not indicate actual letters or numbers. has been sent several password reset request successfully on our end.

fendleya

Reaction score
I see that the email on file dave@fen**eyau**ca**e.com please note the ** do not indicate actual letters or numbers. has been sent several password reset request successfully on our end.
There is no email coming through to me, nothing in spam either.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Upon logging in I get a error code: E19471236AC4A38BB
This was caused by attempting to try to login with the wrong information more than XX times. I have removed this block. I would suggest starting with a full password reset.

z7

Reaction score
I get the following error during login even after a password reset:
E911EC1995D2E42F8

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even after password reset, I get the following:
EDA18B5C62CF280CC
After password rest, I get this error:
E1739BDC305E6A585
I get the following error during login even after a password reset:
E911EC1995D2E42F8
You 3 are the same person. Multi accounts are not allowed at this time. Please let me know which account you wish to use going forward and I will make sure you have access to this.

ishikhar

Reaction score
You 3 are the same person. Multi accounts are not allowed at this time. Please let me know which account you wish to use going forward and I will make sure you have access to this.
Can you restore ishikhar one?

airblo41

Reaction score
Hi, I get the following error:
E44D5A99099B336A8
I couldn't figure out my password after a bit too many attempts and ended up resetting it, so I'm guessing the error is related to this.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I get the following error:
E44D5A99099B336A8
I couldn't figure out my password after a bit too many attempts and ended up resetting it, so I'm guessing the error is related to this.
Hello,

You are correct. We have cleared this block in our system and you should be able to attempt to access this again.

tch21

Reaction score
Error code E78EA82282CA469EA. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

MajdMuhammadAli

Reaction score
Hi I want to register a new account in hosting but this code was shown to me please help E968A40CC45C08B40

dep56373

Reaction score
Error code E76CF7044C8F4D6C5. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

HELP PLEASE

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I want to register a new account in hosting but this code was shown to me please help E968A40CC45C08B40
At this time our services are unable for country. Please check back as this changes frequently as we are improving our range of service.