Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Error code E7B890865621E47F8
This indicates you are in a country we do not currently provide free hosting.

Since your account was created before the block I have set an exception on your account and you should now be able to properly login.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Error code E88CE660253203AE1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
The error code indicates you are on a commercial IP, this usually is an indication that you are using a VPN or Proxy, neither of them is allowed when accessing our service since they are typically used for bypassing restrictions.

Make sure you are disconnected from any such service.

wizumizu

Reaction score
Hello,
I get an error code when trying to login.

Error code E6A9C57B6869E1B3E. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

I tried logging in again after a while, this time another different code appears.

Error code E4BFB48F9A7EAF962

Last edited:

usjoseH

Reaction score
Hi Eric,

Thank you for you help.

Mine is: Error code E69199D235BA1BA05. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Have a great Weekend.

talledebelen

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm getting Error code ECEA93FDAFC9CA02D. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Plz help.

capner

Reaction score
Error code EE1782CB7D184B31D. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

usjoseyoga53

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm having issue with - Error code E4A9D1BBA0B0913E8. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Thanks

kemper

Reaction score
Error code E13FBB88355BF5F98. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

update 17/04 :
Error code EB1D35FA656CE7836. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Last edited:

Axxtr

Reaction score
EB3D1A66D9B6D27C7 the mail says tat ı can re-activate my account by logging in but ı am no longer able to access my account caould you please help me?
ı have deactived my vpn but ı still cannot login

Last edited:

iijux10m

Reaction score
I am unable to login and have not had the reset email even though I clicked reset my password and waited at least 20 minutes. Please look into this

darkforiom

Reaction score
Help me, please

Error code E447AB72007F3CD0F. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

market57

Reaction score
I am x10 name “market57”, happy camper x10 Hosting user for several years …
Web site lionelenginer.com
Email ralph@lionelengineer.com
Web site marketingvp.com
Email ralph@marketingvp.com

Now, I cannot log in to C-Panel. Cannot access e-mail. Repeated password resets fail.
Using this non-x10 email in the interim and for your potential response … ralph.marketingvp@gmail.com
Please help. Thanks, Ralph

Error code E7F574FA52ECB4ABE. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

aparanor

Reaction score
attempted to reset password and now get:

Error code E753BC578E4417CAA. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

warped

Reaction score
Receiving this code when trying to sign up - E2E2EE934C91C31A7
Would really appreciate some help

AnjgAs

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hello my login error'

Error code E702F514B7343E49A. Please go to the support forum for assistance

AnjgAs

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Error code E702F514B7343E49A. Please go to the support forum for assistance