Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

EduardaBecker

Reaction score
Hello, guys.

Im having the same problem as Nikola886. Can we make something about that some help?

Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For help with multi account block errors please read this post.

note:
free account support is limited to the forums and the discord server.
support is in English mostly, and may have long wait times for staff replies.
staff will reply when they can. but it helps to be patient and post where is best suits your issue.

Last edited:

dapcriot

Reaction score
I have been midway through updating pages on my website when it has kicked me out (Pretty sure that I had not been inactive for anything longer than 10 minutes while updating coding) and now's i'm getting error E1664CCF84E2EBDE6 and says I have to wait 24 hours???!!!

I've changed my password as suggested however this has not resolved the issue. :( Can you help?

Tim Hamelin

Reaction score
My login error code is EEB6C05E30D1FCBC3

- okay, my login access is now working... thanks!

Last edited:

sec4qgis

Reaction score
Hi,

When I try to login I get this error code: E7C5626A558951305.

How should I proceed? Could you please help me?

Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have been midway through updating pages on my website when it has kicked me out (Pretty sure that I had not been inactive for anything longer than 10 minutes while updating coding) and now's i'm getting error E1664CCF84E2EBDE6 and says I have to wait 24 hours???!!!

I've changed my password as suggested however this has not resolved the issue. :( Can you help?
The error code says failed login ip address.
to many failed logins will cause you to be temporarily blocked.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

When I try to login I get this error code: E7C5626A558951305.

How should I proceed? Could you please help me?

Thanks.
your error code says your ip address is ASN blocklisted.
staff will need to look into this for you,

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I didnt see this topic beforehand.
Error - E2005517A0C69B208
error code says you were temporarily blocked for failed login.
i think temporary blocks are "timed" and not permanent.

if you try logging in again after like 24 hrs or so you might be able to.
provided you use the correct login.

randlx10

Reaction score
Hi,
My problem should be because of not login into hosting control panel...
I'm able to login here but can't login to my cPanle also the only a message: These credentials do not match our records.
I've tried to reset my password a few times but I never got any email from x10hosting.

My website: http://randl.x10host.com

I have to move my domain and make a new website btw, so losing my date it does not matter, I just need to have my cPanel.

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
My problem should be because of not login into hosting control panel...
I'm able to login here but can't login to my cPanle also the only a message: These credentials do not match our records.
I've tried to reset my password a few times but I never got any email from x10hosting.

My website: http://randl.x10host.com

I have to move my domain and make a new website btw, so losing my date it does not matter, I just need to have my cPanel.

Thank you.

That domain is currently not active with our service, and it looks like the account it did belong to was removed on August 12th of 2019 after having been suspended for inactivity for 21 days, this termination information was found using your forum username as search term in the system. Looks like you just set it up and never logged back in afterwards.

Note that all accounts that are left inactive are suspended and later terminated to release the unused diskspace and resources.

You will need to sign up for a new account if you wish to use our hosting. During signup you will be prompted for the forum credentials if you use the same email as you have for this forum account, this will link your new hosting with your existing forum account. Currently signups are disabled but they should be back in the next few days if all goes well.

Since you last had an account there's been a bit of changes, the biggest one is that the hosting control panel now is DirectAdmin and not cPanel (premium hosting still uses cPanel though).

randlx10

Reaction score
That domain is currently not active with our service, and it looks like the account it did belong to was removed on August 12th of 2019 after having been suspended for inactivity for 21 days, this termination information was found using your forum username as search term in the system. Looks like you just set it up and never logged back in afterwards.

Note that all accounts that are left inactive are suspended and later terminated to release the unused diskspace and resources.

You will need to sign up for a new account if you wish to use our hosting. During signup you will be prompted for the forum credentials if you use the same email as you have for this forum account, this will link your new hosting with your existing forum account. Currently signups are disabled but they should be back in the next few days if all goes well.

Since you last had an account there's been a bit of changes, the biggest one is that the hosting control panel now is DirectAdmin and not cPanel (premium hosting still uses cPanel though).
Hello Anna,
Thank you for checking my issue. I have this account back to 2019, Yes, and I was busy for long time and now decide to back to my hubby.

About forum I went here to ask for help yesterday and I could not login with my password so I just asked for password reset and I was able to reset my password however for control panel did not work.

I understand now, I have a couple days off time to create a portfolio for myself and i will check to see if i can make a new account later. If not
I wish you the bests and good luck.

Thank you.

e7compan

Reaction score
Hello,

My account login is not working and my domain name is http://e7company.x10host.com/
I've tried resetting my password but I didn't receive the reset email.

Talking in Discord with Eric, he could see I may not have logged into my x10hosting account in almost 2 years. My website seems to remain active however I do not have an active account currently in your new system.

Thanks for all and I looking forward to your response and progress.

a4arif

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hello sir,
I cant access my Hosting control panel. It show me and error. But my site is still running. The error is..
Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available.
(My account is 3 month older).

Greg Britt

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hello, I'm getting this message: "Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again... If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available" I've had an account for many years. My ID is 5659, brittx10
Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited:

Greg Britt

Reaction score
Hello, I'm getting this message: "Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again... If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available" I've had an account for many years. My ID is 5659, brittx10
Thanks so much for your help.
Seems OK this morning, thanks ; )

dmelody75

Reaction score
"Error code E7E821B67289A12E8. Please go to the support forum for assistance."
Above is the error code I am receiving when trying to login. I have tried resetting my password and creating a new account, as well. None of those options were available.
Thank You!!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"Error code E7E821B67289A12E8. Please go to the support forum for assistance."
Above is the error code I am receiving when trying to login. I have tried resetting my password and creating a new account, as well. None of those options were available.
Thank You!!
the error code suggests you attempted to request a password reset for nonexistent email address

dmelody75

Reaction score
the error code suggests you attempted to request a password reset for nonexistent email address
Ok, thank you for clarifying.
When I try to sign up for a free hosting account it is showing this page
1662755525740.jpeg
Any ideas how I can access this service?
Thank you
DMR