Exofile Malicious

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Malware bytes...anit malware program of mine...says that it successfully blocked malicious access to a bunch of numbers...

I was trying to go onto http://exofire.net/ I am guessing there was a mistake with my anti-malware program?...I know x10 would not be trying to do anything maliciously...so that is why I asked...

Thanks.
From John Klyne

Last edited:

Sarnuial

Reaction score
I also have MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware, and it doesn't flag exofire.net. It does, however, flag exofile.net, the same typo you made in the title of this topic. Perhaps that's what you saw?

--- Sarnuial

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea I did mistype exofire... I tried both exofire.net and exofile.net and both give me a warning...i'll just exclude the one from exofire.net since I am guessing it is just me with that warning.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yea I did mistype exofire... I tried both exofire.net and exofile.net and both give me a warning...i'll just exclude the one from exofire.net since I am guessing it is just me with that warning.

The warning is probably because exofire.net hosts free websites, and a lot of people misuse our services to create bad websites. Once a virus scanning program picks up that a subdomain on exofire.net is malicious, it flags the entire domain as malicious.