Exofire.net subdomain doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffmonster

Reaction score
Hello.

I am on Absolut, and my forum at http://divinity.exofire.net stopped working after the server update, it now redirects to exofire.net default homepage. I checked my .htaccess files, they seem to be correct. Is this a known problem and is there a solution for it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems like the regstrar for exofire has the nameservers misset. I have left notes for the Admins and it should be fixed soon. (nothing you can do at your end).

ghardin

Reaction score
I have been using X10 free hosting for 2-3 years now and Absolute ALWAYS has problems! Some things never change! I have requested that I be moved to a different server but that goes largely ignored. I suppose for free I should not expect too much response to my problems. But then I do have some sites for which I do pay for hosting and strangely enough, they are NOT on x10. I use this mostly for testing and some personal stuff so I just wait until it comes back. If I were actually using it for some specific purpose or public access, I think I would either be pretty upset, or just go elsewhere.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I have been using X10 free hosting for 2-3 years now and Absolute ALWAYS has problems!

It had nothing to do with Absolut . It was the expiring/renewed TLD "exofire.net" and the nameservers. If you had abc.exofire.net on any server, you had a problem. If you had abc.x10.bz on Absolut, you were not affected.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I have requested that I be moved to a different server but that goes largely ignored.
As we have stated several times before, we will not move people to different servers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.