F*U*C*K you

Status
Not open for further replies.

laur.cristescu41

Reaction score
F*U*C*K*you **with **your **web**page. **You're **stupid.**I**close**all**tickets**that* I**open.**You** guys** are**anembarrassment**the** whole**site.**suck**your**dick

F*U*C*K* you

laur.cristescu41

Reaction score
My**hosting**is**not**working,**three**days**is**all**off,**the**processing**out**of**phase,**and**now **nothinghappens **not

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I apologize for the language but until Is woreI was not put in to consideration.more seriously and carefully in the future

This kind of attitude and language is not appreciated here. There are other important forums here that give important info. Here, I've found the new announcement thread that concerns your situation: http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/173251-hosting-sign-ups.html

Please attempt sign up again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
"My**hosting**is**not**working,**three**days**is**all**off,**the**processing**out**of**phase,**and**now **nothinghappens **not"

I do not understand what you are saying here. Could you rephrase and be more specific about what the problem is?

"I apologize for the language but until Is woreI was not put in to consideration.more seriously and carefully in the future"

That post I linked you to was made more than 7 hours ago. Repeated making new support threads without waiting for an answer is considered spamming here. Please take into consideration that most of us helping the community are volunteers and someone will try to respond to your thread within 24 hours as best we can.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
User got some vacation to calm down, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.