Fail Login Error: The Encrypt library requires the Mcrypt extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

empren21

Reaction score
The Encrypt library requires the Mcrypt extension.

Somebody know how fix? I open cPanel

My password is okerror.jpg

macguysr78

Reaction score
Same here try two different computers to login in Cpanel and I get the same error on both.

david50

Reaction score
Same problem here, can't change theme back. Any help is appreciated.

branson2

Reaction score
I have reported this. Its getting tiring. Half my website uses programs that need access to the database.

demo1270

Reaction score
Same. Why isn't xhost sending out an explanation. Is there something going on there?

drizzt09

Reaction score
I too am getting the error since yesterday. Was working fine on Friday. if you search the error int he forum its not the first time this has happened. none of the posts were ever responded to but clearly they were fixed in the past and it will be fixed again. it is a weekend and i surely wouldn't be working on a weekend to fix a free account. A new Linux patch came out last week so i'm guessing they updated the servers and this was the cause. I'm guessing they will fix on Monday.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you guys please try now? I have confirmed that it is now working on xo7 at least.

branson2

Reaction score
Apparently the mcrypt extension is no longer supported in the newer editions of the software used by x10 hosting and according to the guy in charge as shown on the announcement thread, x10 has no intention of updating the software used by the free users. You can find a fix for the error by looking up the mcrypt extension and going to the official page. It isnt an easy fix but if you want to stay with x10 hosting, its the only way to go. I personally left and am now with infinity free which provides the support for all accounts free or paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.