Favicon: Yes or No.

• Yes

Votes: 66 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

Wolfio1

Reaction score
As long as they look decent and somewhat relate to the website. They make it easier to switch from tab to tab.

wolf693

Reaction score
Of course! It makes the site seem professional! Except for when it's pixelated, then it's pointless.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. On any given day, I'll have 9+ tabs all open in my browser, so I need Favicons to be able to get to sites quicker.

oiwio

Reaction score
I would love to have a favicon for my site or any site I normally go to, Im just too lazy to do it XD

Jesse

Reaction score
Yes, Because i think they make the site look more attractive.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Yes, but I'm not very good at designing them so most of mine are very basic, but they work!

Xemnas

Reaction score
I say yes, because it gives the site a personalised, professional feel to it (if done properly of course). Though to be honest not having one isn't as self-defeating for a webmaster and their site as not having a domain for instance.

dwd2000

Reaction score
I've just added mine. It's just my mug shot for now, but it's better than nothing.

tittat

Reaction score
Favicon is great as long as it is small and cute.It adds professional look to the site.X10 too have its favicon.

Mindbleed

Reaction score
I have a favicon that is just a pair of swords and really does not have much to do with my site. However, it gives something to make the URL more visually pleasing. Also, if they happen to bookmark your site.

It makes it stand out from all the other bookmarks.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes, they are pretty nice looking and are easy to make so why not