Favorite Color

zack510

Reaction score
Be extra specific. Something along the lines of mauve or beige.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Black. Jet Black. Pure 100% Black. RGB 0,0,0, HEX #000000, System.Windows.Forms.Drawing.Color.Black, Microsoft.XNA.Framework.Color.Black, RGBA 0,0,0,127, HSL 0,0,0...

I hope I dun need to get any more specific :) Everything goes with black, especially more black :)

(If anyone happens to be curious, system.windows.forms and microsoft.xna.framework are some c# references so stuff actually works right in windows or XNA, but they're there and I was told to be specific ;) )

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Black. Jet Black. Pure 100% Black. RGB 0,0,0, HEX #000000, System.Windows.Forms.Drawing.Color.Black, Microsoft.XNA.Framework.Color.Black, RGBA 0,0,0,127, HSL 0,0,0...

I hope I dun need to get any more specific :) Everything goes with black, especially more black :)

I like when I don't need to type everything myself :biggrin:

catz154

Reaction score

(If anyone happens to be curious, system.windows.forms and microsoft.xna.framework are some c# references so stuff actually works right in windows or XNA, but they're there and I was told to be specific ;) )

:yep: I am with Livewire . Black is also my favorite color.

BLACK

trucki

Reaction score
blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but somezimes black is better ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like colors that have unique hex patterns. :lol:
A yellow that catches your eye but doesn't hurt your eye is probably my favorite color.

xPlozion

Reaction score
Subaru wrx blue

Stupid itouch typed sex instead of wrx

Last edited:

mifuyu

Reaction score
Mine would be black and any shades of pink and blue. :3 Purple is good too. :3

Mitch

Reaction score
Blue, Red and Black.
My most favorite color is Blue, and then Red & Black. I can give you hex codes, but i won't.

Parsa44

Reaction score
I really like the color red, but it changes. Sometimes i also like really dark green. Or sky blue.

tridge

Reaction score
I'm not sure, when I was a kid I always thought Red was my favorite color but now I can't pick one.