Favorite Free Cloud Service?

focus

Reaction score
For those who use Clouds who use Clouds just wondering what is your favorite Free service and why?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Cloud services? I use Windows Live and Dropbox. They are both file storage sites that make it easy to keep files with you when you're on the go. Steam, a gaming platform uses a cloud setup for storing saved game files and photos, so that is also something nice.

Last edited:

focus

Reaction score
I also use Dropbox. Someone from this forum recommended it to me and have used it ever since. I haven't tried any other services though so i cannot compare...

naztyworks49

Reaction score
Dropbox is the coolest i use it for all my file shareing needs with my friends and work partners its a great way to go on my personel pc i have the program installed so its like a virtual hard drive and when i work remote i use the website that dropbox offers its easy to use so very simple.

mcroyalty87

Reaction score
ive got like 4 years of work on my Google documents list... many of them shared with other students.

working on a powerpoint over google docs is great.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've got three sites running inside the Google App Engine, very useful for moving mash-up data around the web;)

Jesse

Reaction score
You might want to also try CloudFlare for your websites. :)

Last edited: