favorite social networking site?

tittat

Reaction score
Which is your favorite social networking site?
mine is orkut. www. orkut. com
I never tried facebook or myspace (becoz its not so much popular here).

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Facebook rocks, I login pretty much every day. And I get about 4 emails a day minimum from them. But yeah, everyone's on Facebook :).

-Luke.

withambition

Reaction score
Facebook is definitely the best. Myspace used to be pretty good, but then all of the password phishing and other problems started to occur.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Myspace and facebook all the way!

I don't like MySpace really. It tries to do too much now, and it's just a really bloated and illogical mess. Profiles take forever to load because everything is so graphic heavy, and it just doesn't work. But Facebook is good :biggrin:.

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Although I usually never login to Facebook, I like it the best.
MySpace isn't doing too well these days...

jeyam

Reaction score
mine :::: orkut.....but its going on his way to spammers promotion spot.....

penguincomrade

Reaction score
Myyearbook. I guess it's alright though you're kind of restricted to your own age ranges up until 18+ thats when it's just purely 18+ people only. So not a very good site to have cousins and whatnot since you wouldn't be able to see their profile and such if they're under 18 and you're over 18. Aside from that I like it the most so far.

Reaction score
I've got bebo, myspace and facebook.

Bebo kinda for the childish youngsters, myspace and facebook more for the older people. Facebook, tried going on my mum's and it took FOREVER to load because she doesn't read anything she just presses yes to everything so every application she uses gets added to her profile page which means more and more to load.

Last edited:

supersaf

Reaction score
Facebook all the way! It's the sophisticated social networking site for mature people.

MySpace and the like are rubbish and is full of kids!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I have a Live Space profile, and possibly a MySpace profile. But I don't use either any more. Lots of my friends use and like Facebook, but I can't be bothered to sign-up.

I agree that MySpace is too hard to use, and takes too long to load, that's part of the reason that I stopped using it.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Facebook is probably the best, but to be honest, I still use Myspace quite a bit just cuz some of my friends are too lazy to switch over to Facebook.