File Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

downloadznow43

Reaction score
Hi, I have installed a script. It is basically just a file hosting script. It says on the uploading page that 16mb is the max file size allowed. Is this the server or the script. The script says its the server so yea. If its possible to jack up the max file size allowed can you please help me. I will be paying for a VPS very soon once all my site gets going if that makes yous more interested : D

I have edited the .htaccess and its still only saying 16mb.
Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I have installed a script. It is basically just a file hosting script. It says on the uploading page that 16mb is the max file size allowed. Is this the server or the script. The script says its the server so yea. If its possible to jack up the max file size allowed can you please help me. I will be paying for a VPS very soon once all my site gets going if that makes yous more interested : D

I have edited the .htaccess and its still only saying 16mb.
Thanks.

Thank you for informing us about your site. You are now permanently suspended for a zero tolerance violation of x10hosting's terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up. File hosting is absolutely forbidden.

downloadznow43

Reaction score
Lol **** you then.

It shouldnt matter if I was gonna pay for it you cheap cunts. Its ok Ill just transfer my domain : D

Its that simple lol

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, it is really simple, break TOS, get suspended.

File hosting is prohibited by TOS, therefor a site that consists of a file hosting scripts would be violating that.

Also we do not tolerate foul language, so guess you won't be visiting the forums again since your account just got banned.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And since your account just got banned, I'll close the ticket.

See that's how we do things on x10 - it's a group effort ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.