File structure has changed in CPANEL - Site not active

Status
Not open for further replies.

appsandr

Reaction score
I entered the admin panel files, accidentally dragged a folder into a folder (I have no idea what it was) and Acshin website is not active .. So how to arrange it?
Or maybe you can restore the file structure (of the system, not the files I built my site)

24whfnk.png

Thank you!

Last edited:

pianoyea

Reaction score
It looks like you have your "public_ftp" folder in your "mail" folder.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The good news is I managed to sort the issue out, the bad news is that the site violates ToS and has now been suspended.
ToS said:
3. Languages
At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended.

appsandr

Reaction score
Just a moment,
One can make a website in English, but have also had other languages?
Like Facebook (or almost any other site in the world) that has English and other languages ..
Possible?

Just that day I worked on it, add languages ..
Hope of understanding
Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There would need to be a manual 1 to 1 translation of all content into English, Spanish or French in order to comply with ToS. Automated, on the fly, translation scripts are not good enough.

The English version would need be easily accessible from the main page of the site.

If you agree to sort this out within 48 hours we can unsuspend the account.

appsandr

Reaction score
If I understand correctly: the main page should be in English, but you can also do other languages pages.
So OK, I currently work on it right now.
Thank you.
PS Just for that I have to cancel the suspension so I can exchange files

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Account has been unsuspended.

appsandr

Reaction score
Another little question:
If the interface on the site in English, but users enter content in another language.
It also goes against the rules, or is it okay?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
No, only having the interface in English won't be enough to comply with the ToS.
The majority of the content need to be available in English, meaning that if you for instance have a forum at least 90 % of the user generated content should be English (or have translations alongside any other language).

Status
Not open for further replies.