File upload not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
I can't change the php version, I can't access anything. What's wrong? Someone, please reply!

carnatic

Reaction score
Hi, it may be because you have hit the 512 MB limit. What is your current disk usage? You need to request admins to increase your disk space above 512 MB.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
You guys were too slow. I ended up having to fix the problem on my own.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Please note that it's pretty much volunteers who try to help out at times throughout the forums. They do not always have the time to help out and so it can take more than 12 hours to get a response from one who might be suitable for the issue relevant to the thread.
In some cases, someone who is not associated with the hosting service (ordinary but experienced user) would be able to help out if they choose.

But being more relevant: there is a hard limit of 50,000 inodes and as far as I am aware, inodes will not be increased on free hosting.
If you managed to lower the amount to the point where your account features have been more stable, awesome. You had resolved an issue on your own without needing to wait any longer. That is a good thing.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I want to raise my INODES
50,000 is the maximum (limit) for all accounts on all x10hosting's free-hosting servers - and they will not change your limit

Each file and folder - on your account - are counted towards your [ inode ] limit - (think folders + files + Emails + images + all other types)

Cron jobs - made by you or a CMS you use - can put a lot of Emails on your account (over time) - each one counts as a file (one inode)

Status
Not open for further replies.