File Uploading Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

myspaceforum

Reaction score
Hi there I am using dotproject for my page. http://mytime.x10.mx

I am trying to upload a Powerpoint presentation so my co-workers can download these slideshows to view them whenever they need to reference back on this meeting we had at work yesterday. Every time I try to upload any file I keep getting this error.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at no-reply@x10hosting.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi myspaceforum,

How big is the document that you are trying to upload, in megabytes? :)

Thank you,

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am trying to upload a Powerpoint presentation so my co-workers can download these slideshows to view them whenever they need to reference back on this meeting we had at work yesterday.
That might put your account on the wrong side of x10hosting's Terms of Service (TOS) for "file hosting"...
File Storage
Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly [ permanently ] suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

myspaceforum

Reaction score
It is a powerpoint presentation that directly has to do with my website. My page is a project management page the people who have access to it are workers that are apart of the company I work for. I design marketing techniques for my company to use & the agents can download it to view it over.

It is not someone elses copyrighted documents its my own.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you provide me with an exact file size of what you are trying to upload? :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.