Filezile- 552 Disk full - please upload later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it will be sorted as soon as we possibly can, but as Livewire pointed out there's an underlaying issue with quotas that needs to be sorted before we can safely start working on removing infringing accounts and data without compromising the server further.

lwhitney

Reaction score
I just tested something out using one of my project i hosted in this site and I edited something and saved it and it works but in my currently project I am having this issue with, it doesn't work. So does that mean that not all sites are affected by this issue?

DavidB.

Reaction score
I have also noticed that e-mail is not working properly either. I thought it was an issue with my RoundCube installation not properly configured, but it is happening with the installation that is available through cPanel as well.

lwhitney

Reaction score
@davidb the email works for me because I have this function on my website which notify when a user changes an email and order an item and i received the email on both.

@Anna and @Livewire I am getting a "
Disk Space Usage0.03 / ∞ MB
"
will this have anything to do with me getting this error? Because on my other account I am getting normal disk space usage of "14.97 / 1024 MB" if indeed is the case how can i get more disk space?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if that's related or not, but I know the 0.03 is wrong, and possibly the infinite sign as well - those are both related to quotas which is freaking out right now.

Between the admins and I we're using an alternate method to locate the disk-loss and fix it; we're still working on quotas but anything with quotas takes forever (have to try something, then tell it to try fixing quotas which takes 15 minutes to an hour to see if it did fix it). For now the disk is showing space available, but we're still working on clearing up more as we go.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be good for now; we've freed up quite a bit of space, so we should have some time to get the rest of it working as it should be.

boostinr

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently getting the '552 Disk Full - please upload later error'

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.