Final 2010 Contest Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to finish up our 2010 Giveaway. We will be giving away over $500 worth of services and items including a VPS with cPanel for a year, a triennial package from our premium hosting site, and some other misc packages and free domains.

To enter, you will need to login the forums and go to this URL: http://x10hosting.com/forums/secrets/

Create a thread and answer the following two questions:
1.) What do you like most about x10Hosting?
2.) What do you think we can improve on the most?

Only yourself and staff can see these answers, please be honest.

To qualify each question must be answered with at least one sentence. We will be picking a total of 20 winners over this week with the top two prizes being the cPanel VPS for a year and a triennial package.

First winners will be picked in 48 hours. Good luck to all!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Woooooo!

This may just be me being thick, but what does triennial mean / what is the triennial package?

~Callum

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"Recurring every 3 years," AKA the 3-years-at-once premium plan. Basically the top-level one. :)

Kinight40

Reaction score
So basically, 3 years of pwn hosting, and 1 year of SUPERPWN hosting packages are avaliable?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
These contests are probably the best hosting contests I have seen...and well to be honest, I haven't seen other hosting contests, so having contests at all is just perfect.

Thank you for the opportunity CEO Corey...you like the CEO Title don't you? hehe I like it.

Last edited:

gcmail5721

Reaction score
Another thing I like about x10.
They have contests too good to be true that actually turn out to be true :)

Good luck to everyone entering, but I hope I win ;)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hehe, I'd be extremely lucky to win :) I just hope someone isn't slipping like 10$ under the table lol to win something...(I know they wouldn't do that in x10hosting.)

q27wqaaq87dup9854

Reaction score
Time to finish up our 2010 Giveaway. We will be giving away over $500 worth of services and items including a VPS with cPanel for a year, a triennial package from our premium hosting site, and some other misc packages and free domains​

Status
Not open for further replies.