Final Fantasy

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I've played FF 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, Tactics and X all the way through, and about 2/3 of 8. I have to say I like FF6 best :) 7 and Tactics tied for second place. X and 5 tied for third. I can't get into 8 because I just can't bring myself to like Squall at all.

wongers

Reaction score
i think FF8 is the best out of the series. but thats just my personal opinion. i was told to stay away from FFX-2 although i cant remember why. I really enjoyed 9 actually, i love Master Vivi!! he is awesome!

i liked FFX a lot too altho wasnt a fan of that under water dodgeball thing that they do? cant remember what its called, Blitzball i think? i cudnt really get in to that one as much. to be fair, they are all winners :) hours and houirs and hours and hours of playing enjoyment from each game!

not like mirror's edge which i completed in like 5hours! BAH!

lanjsquall

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIII will be released in less than 3 months can't wait to play it. All we have are just photos of the game. I just found out a good preview article about it Final Fantasy XIII Preview

Last edited:

dibb3386

Reaction score
FF 7 best story line, characters that suited. I think with ff7 the game only really kicks in when you get out of midgar. Its a bit slow going to begin with compaired to what you can do (side quests, secrets, boss battles etc) outside of midgar.

Never played 8 too far in tho so maybe thats a a hidden treasure for me.
9 was ok just couldnt bring myself to admit that the guy with the tail was the hero of the game. Monkey boy...really thats the best enix have?

wongers

Reaction score
lol yeah i have to admit it was weird having monkey boy as a hero, but then again i thought master vivi made up for it!! he was so awesome dude!!

and i thought 8 took longer to get in to than 7 but yeah by the time your at the end of disc 3 you can just fly around in the raganork going through and collecting GFs and owning big monsties ^_^

miguelkp

Reaction score
I recommend you to try FF V. It has probably the best job system I've ever seen. It lacks graphics and a bit of story depth would be fine. I was thinking about this: if they merge the FF V job system with the FF X item system (and probably levelling system too) and with the FFVII story, they surely will have the best FF ever (for my taste).

miguelkp

Reaction score
A class system. It may be a bit hard to explain it. It would be better if you try the game :)

redwheel

Reaction score
forgot to add FF tactics to my list

also Dissidia is worth it now that you can use ad hoc party
I hope that there will be a Dissidia 2

exorbist

Reaction score
final fantasy 9 is one of my favorite games next to tony hawk pro skater 2

wongers

Reaction score
hah yeah THPS2 was the best on ever, i acnt believe they made a new Tony Hawks with a skateboard peripheral controller and its an epic fail!

drkno1

Reaction score
I think my hands down favorite game ever made was Final Fantasy 7. So good!

sasukexkouta

Reaction score
Im probably the biggest FF fan in the Highlands lol. maybe even scotland, I was trying to learn the al bhed language, found it hard though. But I have pretty much all the games, movies, I even have Final Fantasy Cosplay. (yep I cosplay)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
any body tell me where i download the PC verson of this game

Steam and Direct2Drive don't seem to have the most recent Final Fantasy game, however Direct2Drive does have a few Final Fantasy games if you'd like to look into it there.