Flash portfolio/tutorial site

Fsmvda

Reaction score
The core pages are there and the contact form works. I haven't finished that game demo yet (there were some setbacks :( ) I just want a review on the design and any suggestions you may have. http://fsmv.x10hosting.com/index.html

Last edited:

RRJJMM

Reaction score
There has got to be a good "missing link" joke here somewhere. :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There's a lot empty space between nav menu and content of the site. You can use that to put some text, like who you ware, what you do, etc.

For a designer (if you are one) you sure don't have good enough logo.

I don't get it. I mean Flash portfolio/tutorial site? Your site is not made in flash and there's no information about what you do. I guess it's just unfinished :)

Anyway, it reminds me on Mac-like design witch is mostly used for Mac software or some internet services. Although it looks great it don't look (to me) as a portfolio site. This is mostly because there's not enough graphic elements and use of boring colors. Portfolio site has to be creative not corporate like.

I don't know what you do so I can't really post a good review but I hope this can be helpful.

Fsmvda

Reaction score
I meant that I make flash
Edit:
Do you think that I should make it into a flash site?

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Otherwise it's like you're a BMW salesman and you're driving around in you bran new Mercedes.

freecrm

Reaction score
Yes, of course. Otherwise it's like you're a BMW salesman and you're driving around in you bran new Mercedes.

LMAO

I would add another opinion here.

Search engines don't read Flash and there are still some browsers wih slow connections.

So... you have An intro page in Flash, with an option for plain html.

Or you have html with Flash plug-ins to show off your talents.

But yes, you should definately have elements in your site that demonstrate the ability to create flash.