FOR ADMINS - regarding my Boru website -PLEASE REPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerocrash1

Reaction score
FOR ADMINS - regarding my Boru website - PLEASE REPLY

Hi, this thread is intended for someone high up who has acess to Jackmunch and the whole backend.

My domain was not accessible yesterday and kept on redirecting to the defaultwebpage.cgi so i was advised to remove that domain (Parked Domain) and add it back again, as it was i was using 3 parked domains before it was reduced to two so i couldnt add back that parked domain and had to put it as the main domain.
but my action of removing that parked domain was not synced with x10s backend [Jackmunch], i know that because i got this error from cPanel:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => Array
[1] => (
[2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php
[3] => [1] => aero1
[4] => [2] => unpark
[5] => [3] => aerocrash.co.cc
[6] => )
[7] => Error: error creating socket: Could not connect to socket to jackmunch-production-int.x10hosting.com 2060. Error: Connection refused )
So when i tried to go to the account panel and change the main domain, aerocrash.co.cc still came up as a parked domain, for which reason i could not make it the main domain.

I would like someone to help me with this or remove aerocrash.co.cc as a parked domain on Jackmunch.

Additional Information:
Contact Email:
contact-email.png

cPanel Username: aero1
Server: Boru
Account ID: MMP1080540

Thanks in advance for all the help
-Humza

Last edited:

aerocrash1

Reaction score
BUMP - Come On Now, Ive Been Waiting For Two Days or More.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Sill No One?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I am desperate now, i beg for someone!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
account panel is not synced with the cPanel, and it may take a bit before it is, as far as I know only Bryon would have access to syncing that up. Also currently parts of JM is offline, basically it only serves information but does not accept commands currently.

I have parked the domain for you, since you had it that way previously I did override the max parked and added the domain.

You might need to clear browser cache and/or flush DNS cache. Also keep in mind that it may take a few hours for dns to fully propagate.

aerocrash1

Reaction score
Thanks but now im back with my original problem:

The below also happens with a proxy, i know the dns has propergated because before it said "Cannot find server" now it is saying the below.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@aerocrash.co.cc
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Note: Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the world's web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

BTW my main domain which i dont need works : http://aerocrashsrv1.x10hosting.com/

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I dont mind remaking the whole thing, because i think everything is messed up: my addon domain orbitdw.tk is not working, my subdomain downloads.aerocrash.co.cc and watch.aerocrash.co.cc. I have got a local backup, my only issue is that i get a good server like boru.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.