Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Rarely

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

gavo2o

Reaction score
I will tolerate some adds such as Google ads that do not look out of place on the site and the text link adds for x10 hosted sites but i do not like the obnoxious flash adds that make sound when you run your mouse over them, pop up over what you are reading and are generally annoying

monky91

Reaction score
Geoff said:
popup ads NOBODY likes, they carry to many things with them. Forced ads are no good cause they mess the layout of websites. x10hosting is GOOD cause it does neither.

But if x10Hosting can teach us how to insert the banner on the right of the banner will be good, this is really call ADS DIDN"T SPOIL THE SOUP!!!! Furthermore, must the cooperate's ads putting at the TOP of each site?

Chris Z

Reaction score
i'm not really sure what you're trying to ask..but i think you're trying to verify that corporate ads must be at the top of every page, and that is actually false, they don't have to be at the top of every page, they just need to be near the top, so that on the lowest quality screen (800x600) they can still see the ads without having to scroll

waster

Reaction score
sometimes... if i found something interesting in there... if not... i ignore all of them

Joker Boy

Reaction score
I think that over time you develop a blind spot on the ads. You just scroll over them without even noticing. Its like something you never notice until its gone. (In which case I would be gladly overjoyed!)