Forum acc. you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting acc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsto17

Reaction score
Im new here and this is my first post.

Been using hosting here for about a month and have wordpress loaded onto it and do all my site editting through that so only really login to the cpanel or whatever and come here to stop my account being suspended.

I tried to look at my site a few hours ago and was getting the error400 message everyone is moaning about, but i'm gathering from what i'm reading that we just have to wait for that to resolve itself.

The problem I have mayb be linked to that but I'm having a bad feeling it isn't.

I cant get onto my site, or cPanel, and when I login here I'm getting this message.

" The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com"

Is this is just a problem everyone is suffering from and do I just have to sit and wait? Or is it something individual to me, and if so, can someone here tell me whats going on and help me fix the problem?

I've opened a support ticket but really don't wanna bother the support staff here if it's not a problem I should be wasting there time with.

I hope someone knowledgable reads this and can help me as soon as possible. Fingers crossed.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Re: Forum acc. you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting a

For anyone still having issues, I refer you to these threads:

subscribed.gif
Latest Updates 6/18/09

subscribed.gif
Latest Updates 6/14/09

Latest Update 6/18/09 News Thread Response

They are almost done with the work. Please be sure to check the News and Announcements section for continued updates! ;)

I am not sure what server you are on though. Starka is being moved to Stoli now, so if you are on another server I would submit a ticket, Corey mentioned there were some issues with accounts during the transfer. NOt to worry though they will take care of you :)

EDIT:

I should have said welcome to start off with ;)

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score
Re: Forum acc. you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting a

Not helpful, already read all fo these threads before I posted.

Your response was simply a copy and paste job, I bet you didn't even read my post.

It's like you responded just for the sake of getting your post count up.

I didn't think anything could be more annoying than not getting a response to my post, so I prepared myself for that annoyance, but you've just sort of caught me offguard lol.

Elesarr

Reaction score

Not helpful, already read all fo these threads before I posted.

Your response was simply a copy and paste job, I bet you didn't even read my post.

It's like you responded just for the sake of getting your post count up.

I didn't think anything could be more annoying than not getting a response to my post, so I prepared myself for that annoyance, but you've just sort of caught me offguard lol.

well...I must say I do not appreciate your attitude in my attempts to help you since you are new and this was your first post.

I am NOT staff, I am aware of what is going on and I told you what you should do if you are not on Starka you should submit a ticket. So I am not really sure how that is "Not helpful...." Perhaps, you didn't read mine...

I apologize for trying to help you have a great night....:sad:

EDIT:

oh and btw I am not concerned with my post count, we are a COMMUNITY here and I was helping you to the best of my ability - you really should be a bit more grateful...

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score

Hehe. I'm keeping out of this one! :lol:

jsto17

Reaction score

I don't blame you Zen, you don't wanna look silly and side with the forum noob, even if I am in the right ;)

I appreciate your "help" Ellesarr but I can sincerely say you shouldn't have gone to the trouble, next time I post just ignore it, i'd only be rude and ungrateful lol.

But personally though, id have a think. When a noob who know nothing about anything can instantly identify what you have replied with as useless., it's time to reassess how helpful you are actually being.

Anyway, to avoid turning into a public argument that other people are gonna end up wasting there time reading I'd like to say that my ticket is now being dealt with by a lovely person named Anna, so hopefully all should be fixed soon.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

jsto17: While it's not required to show any signs of respect to other members on the board common courtesy does go a long way. And since you've opted to create such antagonizing remarks toward a member who was trying to help I, feel that you have forfeited your opportunity to seek community help on the matter.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.