Forum game <King of the hill>

hermitobserver

Reaction score
I use my army of the undead to kill smith6612. But I am already dead so i can't claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I team up with Dr Jones. He finds a way to eliminate you. We claim the hill.

Last edited:

like2program

Reaction score
By creating a miniture panda, I make something so cute the fabric of space and time cannot hold it. I immediately throw the panda at alexandgruntz and at that exact moment the fabric of space and time collapses because it licked you. The portal between dimensions closes when I throw a picture of a baby being eaten by a carebear inside. My hill.

Why are you staring at me so funny?

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I change like2program's panda shortcut to a virus on the Internet. He gets infected and I claim the virus-free hill.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I launch a really cheap nuke at some random city, which sets off the nuclear doomday device from Dr Strangelove and everyone gets toasted, luckily I had already claimed a hill 3km underground so the hill is mine!

catz154

Reaction score
I come from another planet, put you in a spaceship and launch you into eternity, and I claim the hill.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I use kitties to clog the tubes of hyperspace and teh interwebs, making catz154 lose all communications. I send a nuke, blow them up, and then claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The volcano moves over to alexandgruntz and alexandgruntz falls into it. I claim the volcano when it dies down.

wazza6

Reaction score
I go to year 4090 and i buy a plate made of a special metal that resists to lava and keep it warm , i get back to 2008 and i pitch lava on ur wall (and u)

I'm the king of the hill... try to beat that

like2program

Reaction score
I use liquid nitrogen to freeze wazza6 and then whack him with my trusty crowbar shattering him into a million gazillion pieces.

My Hill.

Last edited:

chankarwing

Reaction score
I got the police to arrest alexandgruntz for murder. Now that alexandgruntz is in jail, the hill is mine...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I nuke both the jail and the hill and claim the nearest hill :D

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I survived the nuke by hiding in a heat-proof fridge. I then shoot Smith6612 in the heart, and claim the hill.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I take a magnet and write zeros on you. Then I dispose of the magnet so I can point is at anyone who wants to be King Of The Hill. THE HILL IS MINE!!!