Forum game <King of the hill>

Nathan H

Reaction score
i delete all double posts meaning alexandgruntz claim never happens and i claim the hill

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I take those invisible double posts that UnfoundBug saw and crushes him with them, then claims the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I take those now visible double posts that UnfoundBug saw and crushes Smith6612 with them, then I claim the hill.

:p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I blow Alex Mac up :p. Now I own the hill.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I chop you into little pieces and flush you down the toilet.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I jam Alex Mac in the toilet so that only his head sticks out of the pipe :D. Then I use Gorilla Glue and make sure he is stuck there, and then wall hack him into the rest of the toilet. I claim the hill :p

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I fly the toilet over the hill and empty the water from it onto your head. You think it is a bbird and run away crying

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Since you are stuck in the toilet, I bat the toilet away Super Smash Bros. Style and claim the hill again :p

zapperpost

Reaction score
I Steal the key in Smith6612's Title, therefore you will be the lord of the "s" (lowercaSe S), which makes you powerful to only the lowercaSe S. So, I claim the hill, now that you are powerleSS.

medphoenix

Reaction score
Firstly I hooked down the "S" then, I eradicated the Giant S with "Delete" key.
Now I have alien with (In my Sig) fire power to protect, so I'm now king of the hill for next 1000 years.

Last edited:

chankarwing

Reaction score
Many 1000 years later, medphoenix is gone and became history as he was listed in the history text books and is known as the madphoenix (because spelling has changed =) since then.)

Since the hill has been abandoned by the great medphoenix, chankarwing which is I will now claim the hill.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Many 1000 years later, medphoenix is gone and became history as he was listed in the history text books and is known as the madphoenix (because spelling has changed =) since then.). He was well...

chankarwing

Reaction score
alexandgruntz, I am going to press Yes in the dialog box of yours (in your sig), so you will be logged out of your machine and recarnate. You have a fresh start. Since babies don't know how to claim a hill, it's mine now :p

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since you clicked Yes, you get logged out and change into a baby. I was the OS. I claim the hill.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I upload you a Trojan Downloader:
Win32:Gregory_Eugene_Wickwire [The Hatred Person]
and then Greg W destroys your system. Then I upload Debian (a Linux), and claim the hill there. Since Linux only has about 40 known viruses, the chances are low for infection, but just in case, I use avast! Antivirus Linux Home Edition (with a 100% detection rate) to protect Debian.

Therefore, the hill is mine.

BE OVERWHELMED BY THE POWER OF LINUX!!!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zapperpost by flooding his NAT table with uTorrent connections. Because his NAT table was small, he locked up and failed to reboot. I claim the hill :D

Nathan H

Reaction score
I trace Smith6612 from his NAT connections and blow up his computer since he cannot connect he is no longer on the hill. I claim the hill