Forum game <King of the hill>

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Since Nathan H spelled my display name wrong, he is auto-ejected from the hill and I claim the hill.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I hack alexandgruntz's computer on the hill, I then uninstall firefox so he has to use Internet explorer. He goes insane and then runs away. I claim the hill!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I claim the hill by throwing pizza over the hill. LHVWB chases it while I get the hill.

Nathan H

Reaction score
I pick up some of the pizza and give it to smith 6612 and i claim the hill while he is busy eating

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I had dropped some pizza on the hill, so I run back up with a battering ram and push Nathan H off of the hill. Now I claim the hill eating pizza.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
A new version of Firefox arrives and the hill claiming add-on is no longer compatible. alexandgruntz disappears from the hill and I claim it.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I delete Firefox and claim the hill. Next to prevent you from getting internets I place a hoaming beacon on you and plug up the internet connection from where you are to prevent you from reinstalling Firefox or using IE lol.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I tilt the hill and claim it after abcisaac falls off.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I use Firefox Portable on another computer to re-download Firefox, reinstall Windows on my computer and reclaim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I send an EMP field around the hill and bring in some technology from Stargate that will work in EMP fields and claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz by dividing him by zero, and I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I turned into anti-matter and replicate, destroying the third dimension. I pop out in the 4th dimension of Time and Space and claim the nearest object.