Forum game <King of the hill>

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I send nukes and destroy you and your bible. I reclaim the tallest mound of dirt on Earth (which is the only foot left of dirt on Earth).

Dahlriku

Reaction score
I hug you while i am still radioactive and take the mound from you, them smack you with the koran.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since no one said that I wasn't God, I am still God and send you down to hell. Now the hill is mine.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I hire Zeus for 3,000 drachmas per lightning bolt and blast you down from the heavenly clouds. Then I kill "Saint Peter" for not releasing Dahlriku, and hired Hades for 1,000,000 drachmas to bring Dahlriku from the dead. You better thank me Dahlriku!

The hill is mine again!

hopper

Reaction score
*deconstructs the hill using mass drivers and reconstructs it in a place only i can inhabit :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I use a time paradox to undo hopper's changes and divide hopper by zero (see YouTube for the meaning of this :D) and reclaim the hill.

Last edited:

hopper

Reaction score
*is a member of the Q continum and thus immune to time paradoxes, snaps fingers like Q and takes the hill back :p

Dahlriku

Reaction score
zapperpost, I think you and Shall do 3 biddings for you.

Being now a fully regenerated undead, I command a horde of zombies to charge the hill and claim it under my name.

federico_casares

Reaction score
I take a plane and spray holy water all over the place, destroying all the undead. Then, I land on the hill and claim it under my name!

chewett

Reaction score
i attack you with my mind. your head exploads and i claim the hill and then hide from anyone

Dan

Reaction score
I find chewett, chuck him off the hill, chainsaw his head off, stick on a lamp post and chuck his body in the pit for my pet dragon to eat. After that I claim the hill ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I send anti-dan drones to destroy Dannad500, and then I set up an anti-dan wall to defend the hill.

hopper

Reaction score
drops the hill into a black hole and jumps in after (*can survive in a black hole*)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The black hole closes while Hopper is half way through, thus preventing hopper from going any further towards the hill. I reclaim the hill that the black hole spit out.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since a rubber ducky is not a hill, Danlriku explodes and takes Smith6612 with him, now I have the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The hill turns upside down due to flaws in physics and time and I claim the hill as alexandgruntz is smashed under the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Smith6612 doesn't realize that I am God, therefore I cannot be crushed, so I turn the hill back over and claim it.

like2program

Reaction score
I turn back time to the point in history when the hill fwas born from it's mother, Earth. I then claim the hill as my son and raise and nurture it until it is the largest hill in the land and that is how I took the hill

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You unfortunately cause a time paradox and you disappear. I claim the hill again.