Forum game <King of the hill>

hopper

Reaction score
i teleport the occupents of the hill to some random location and take control

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I dig out my time machine, travel back to just as Hopper was teleporting me out - whack him with my time machine, laugh at the paradox in it all and reclaim the hill ( or hole or whatever it has become )

hopper

Reaction score
destroys starshine's time machine in such a manner that he gets lost somewhere in time and takes over the hill

zapperpost

Reaction score
I summon the Nemean Lion to kill you. Your stick was useless because the lion's skin was impenetrable. Don't bother copying Hercules using his olive-wood club, because I had already done that, and now I am impenetrable! I went to the local Greek History Museum and stole some Greek Armour and wore it. I own the hill!

P.S. Don't bother blasting me with a tank, etc. I am protected by a Heliopolis*

*Credited from a PC game called Age of Mythology. A Heliopolis is a siege unit in Age of Mythology that belonged to the Greeks.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill you with a torrent of a nuke which blows your computer up while you're at it ^__^.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I make a giant army of flying toothpicks, and poke you to death

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I take dawmail333 and bury him in paper to the point where he can't get up and he starves to death.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
While alexandgruntz is walking up the hill, I fire a rocket at the top of the hill. I take out binoculars and then alexandgruntz suddenly get shot by the rocket. Seeing that he got oblitherated by the rocket, I yell "BOOM HEADSHOT!" and take the hill.

Ben B

Reaction score
i remove everyone off the hill by throwing money so that they chase it (even though it is fake) and build my temple on the top of the hill and look over what i now rule from my balcony

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I call Airstrike on Ben B's hill and claim the hill, and rebuild his base but larger and strong enough to take nuclear attacks.

Ben B

Reaction score
I freeze Smith6612 and leave them to thaw out i a lion cage whilst increasing my empire

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I unfreeze and because I'm already on the hill, I claim the hill again after pushing Ben B into a cliff.

Ben B

Reaction score
Smith6612 pushed me into the cliff but not of the cliff so I swiftly swung him off it and reclaimed what is mine

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
My ghost haunts Ben B and he screams for his life off the hill. My brother then claims the hill.

Then he prays to God that I come back to life, so I do.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since the Recycle Bin only holds deleted files, I simply climb out and use the power of Vista's Hill Claim software to send Pi606 packing.

Pi606

Reaction score
Yes, I'm packing...YOU INTO A 7-ZIP ARCHIVE!!!!

I then use Shift+Delete on alexandgrunts.7z to bypass the Recycle Bin.

PHP:
$Hill->King = "Pi606";

Last edited: