Forum game <King of the hill>

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I format all hard drives and destroy all printouts. I then claim a far-away planet of which the location is known only by me.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I give you a x10 server crash. You drop in tears and utter panic. While you are "out" - I take over the hill.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I give you a x10 server crash. You drop in tears and utter panic. While you are "out" - I take over the hill.

I freeze up StarShine's SSH traffic, and then destroy x10's servers. Then, because of that, StarShine is too busy trying to figure out why everything's down, I take he hill.

briana23

Reaction score
I turn the solid magma into a real hill by melting it and then re-solidifying it again, and everyone gets stuck in the middle of the solidified magma. I claim the hill.

Last edited:

letasega

Reaction score
I eat loads of garlic and poison everyone with my breath.
Then I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I am not affected by the Garlic so I take a bat and bat letasega off of the Earth Super Smash Bros. style and claim the hill :p

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I trap you in a sandbox park on RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, build an incomplete coaster which ends on the footpath, and send it down.

I create a hill in RCT3, and claim that.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I blow up your computers and then claim a hill next door.

The Hill is mine!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I use n00b tactics by landing a remote controlled F22 Raptor in front of verbsite and dropping a bomb from it while landed. Battlefield 2 style, verbsite goes flying away from the hill, bounces around, then ends up in space. I claim the hill.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I call in a WiC style bunkabuster onto your location and paradrop in. I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I send alexandgruntz to planet Xorb, where he cannot escape from it and dies due to a lack of oxygen.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I claim the now vacant hill which wasn't claimed by Smith6612 and set up a defensive force field around me.

hermitobserver

Reaction score
i sent u an atomic bomb disguised as a pie. It blew up and i took over the crater it made. Ha Ha.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I send hermitobserver a server which implodes after running for 2 minutes. He runs the server, the server divides itself by 0 and implodes, killing hermitobserver.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Yet again I claim another hill because the last poster didn't claim a hill. I start launching constant tactical nukes around my location to provide cover for me.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I use lasers to confuse verbsite's nukes and make them shoot him. Verbsite then is destroyed, along with the hill. I claim the next hill.