Forum game <King of the hill>

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I land on that hill as well and use a minigun to take you out as I land. I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I fly over to the next hill using my recently acquired jet pack, and claim it. Then I shoot Smith6612 off his hill in the other direction with a tank.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I enable noclip mode and taunt alexandgruntz off of the hill. I claim it.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I give maxyes a Krabby Patty and he runs away as he tries to catch it. I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Smith6612 promptly dies of withdrawal symptoms (from the Krabby Patty). I claim the hill and his corpse.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I snipe alexandgruntz from a distance, claim the hill and send Master Chief to get anyone who tries to get the hill.

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I shoot Smith6612 from a distance twice (it takes two hits to kill someone with a gunhat grunt):

gunhat.gif

Then I take the hill and suck up his goo puddle.

goober.gif

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I smash alexandgruntz with an anvil and feed him to the Roadrunner. I claim the hill.

chappill

Reaction score
I claim the hill that alexandgruntz didn't claim after smashing Smith6612 with an elephant.

anirtak143

Reaction score
i mind controlled the elephant to destroy chappill.. i claim the hill (of death, i mean, whats there anyway? ^^)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
i mind controlled the elephant to destroy chappill.. i claim the hill (of death, i mean, whats there anyway? ^^)

I had planted dynamite on the hill, so I blew it up and claimed the hill again.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
MY dynamite explodes again as I pressed the 1 key on my keyboard continuously and you died again. I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Using the power of several elephants, a tiger or two, a few giraffes and a kiwi, I flatten bnex10. I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Using a black hole I set up in space, it slowly takes over the planet so that nothing can escape from it, and I claim a planet with a big hill. alexandgruntz loses the hill when he and his planet/hill is crushed and burned up in the black hole.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
There is a theory that if you take the right particles coming out of a black hole, you can be reassembled. I reassemble myself and the planet, and claim the hill.