Forum game <King of the hill>

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I push Smith6612 off the hill with the soccer punch wall from Wipeout. I build a 100 metre deep moat around the hill where the only way across is the big balls. I claim the hill.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I hit alexandgruntz with a punching bag. He falls off of a 1 mile deep cliff and I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I land in water, and activate my waterproof jet pack. I push Smith6612 off the cliff and claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
alexandgruntz's vest dies and I push him off again. This time there is no water down there and lots of thorney bushes and cactuses. I claim the hill.

cased

Reaction score
I stop showering and begin an intensive workout routine. A month later I walk up the hill driving Smith away with my BO. I claim the hill.

AJradio

Reaction score
I run over cased in a bull dozer, killing him, I TAKE THE HILL!

and build a mansion

zapperpost

Reaction score
Hey! How convenient! A wrecking ball already attached to a crane! Bye mansion and whatever is inside (you).

I claim the hill!

AJradio

Reaction score
*Takes a Steam roller and runs over zapperpost*

Hey.... Is this his wallett?

AJradio

Reaction score
Because alexandgruntz claimed the hill, I fly over alexandgruntz in a banshee, gets out on top of him, *drops a frag granade as I fall*

Claims the hill of hell!

Last edited:

cased

Reaction score
Having been killed, I rise as a zombie, join an undead horde and over run the hill.

I and my undead horde claim the hill.

AJradio

Reaction score
Well, Since you never "Killed" me, I return from the hospital in a tank and shoot your zombies w/ my machine gun, and run cased over

Again, My hill

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I nuke the hill and then shortly claim it once the radiation clears away.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I drown Smith6612 with the Rain Mod for SimCity 4. I claim the (now-underwater) hill, after putting on scuba-diving gear.

Max1337

Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz by taking a C4 and putting it next to his bed when hes sleeping...
Now I claim the hill. :)

zapperpost

Reaction score
I knock on your front door, and of course, you open the door. I take a milk bottle and smash it against your head. Then I run to your hill and claim it.

Noodles8

Reaction score
Except Zapper didnt know that I was right behind the entire time, stalking him, so as he ran up the hill, I sniped him. Ran past his body, shanking him(to be sure hes dead of course), and become king of the hill!

cased

Reaction score
Having nothing left of myself except my head, I bite Noodles as he claims the hill. This turns him into a mindless zombie and he wanders off aimlessly.

My head claims the hill.

AJradio

Reaction score
Well...
I get in a banshee and fly over cased. I jump out of the banshee 40 feet away. Cased doesn't see the banshee and it lands on him. I put a frag right next to his head. BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

My Hill :D

adamlinux

Reaction score
I sneak up behind AJradio and tie a sting around every individual hair on his head, then I yank them all out at once, which causes his head to explode. :lol: