Forum game <King of the hill>

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I blot out the sun, so that the hill is exposed. then I crumble the hill apart, and I claim the moon for my hill

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the wind blows so hard that I blow right off the flagpole and hit fahad on the head and kill him. then I throw him into outer space and claim the moon.

F

Fahad

I float back, throw ichwar into Mars where the little green aliens kill him AGAIN for me (I'm friends with the aliens from the Forum Fight).
I claim a new hill, in a galaxy far, far away.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I bribe the aliens into being on my side. and they build me a space craft that can fly at warp speed and I embark on my journey to your hill...

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but then I nuke alexandgruntz and claim him and everything he owns

deathball619

Reaction score
I take a genie bottle out of my pocket. I rub ot and ask for a googleplex wishes. I wish for my own planet that only I can see with a hill on it.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but even though I can't see your planet, I can feel its presence and I destroy it. I go back to my old hill

Criptex

Reaction score
I ask for the hill nicely and ichwar give it to me without fighting! now im the king of the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I planted bombs on the hill before I gave it to criptex. And, when he took it, the hill exploded on him. I then claim the pile of rubbish that used to be a hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but while tds then went to post that he had taken the hill away from me, I exploded the hill and built a new one somewhere else, so that when he came back to his hill it wasn't there any more, and he's gonna have to spend the rest of his life fruitlessly searching for it.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Meanwhile, I've had remote control bombs on the hill the entire time. Since I have run out of ways to claim it, I blow up the entire hill, and claim a new one. :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but then I send the death star to destroy your hill and then I claim the death star as my head.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But then I conquer the hill using the dictionary attach method :lol: sorry

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I then claim the hill because alexandgruntz doesn't want me to