Forum game <King of the hill>

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz for not killing me and claim the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I throw IE at alexandgruntz, and it hits him in the head and knocks him down the hill and I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I throw Windows 95 at ichwar, and it hits him in the head and knocks him down the hill and I claim the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but fortunately, I land on a linux distro at the bottom of the hill, and it catches me and keeps me from breaking my neck by the fall, and I get up and charge the hill with an armful of previrused vista editions fresh from the Microsoft factory, and dump them all on alexandgruntz and that effectually ahnialates him and I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since I have the best antivirus in the world, it blocks the non-genuine, infected Vista discs from touching me, so I still have the hill. :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I genuize the windows versions so that they can sneak past all your AVs and they kill you. I claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I claim Auckland's 49 volcanoes and smother ichwar in lava. I claim the hill (so now I have 50 hills :biggrin:).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I burst forth from a pile of lava, sending it hurtling up the hill, and as it crests the top and sweeps down the other side, it carries alexwhogrunts with it. I follow after it and claim the hill.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but alexwhogrunts can't live forever, and when he dies of old age, I claim the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So alexandwhogrunts and I get into a shoving fight: I shove alexwhogrunts off and claim the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I sing the song faster than alex can so he has to give me back the song...
Edit:
I meant 'hill' not 'song'
I think I'm asleep.
I need to make sure that I don't put in any of my site passwords or bank numbers by accident lol:eek4:

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
LOL

ichwar posts his bank account details :biggrin:, and I break in, take all of his money and claim the hill.

Parsa44

Reaction score
While alexandguntz is stealing somebodies bank deatiles i claim the hill and build a wall of stone around it.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but unfortunately, since parsa doesn't know too much javascript, there is a javascript error in his wall, and I hack it and claim the hill.