Forum game <King of the hill>

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I make a mountain out of a mole hill and claim that it is the only hill worth standing on, the epitome of all hills, all lesser hills are but a shadow of the glory of the Hillusness of this hill, that is the one that I'm standing on. In a philosophical sense, this hill is the embodiement of all hills, and thus by standing on this hill, I am the queen of Hills.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
While you are too busy philosophizing, I sneak from the back and push you off the hill.

My hill now.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I put drugs on your supply of food, and soon I come to the hill, and tell you that you will find a treasure on the center of the earth(including infinite cookies), you believe me because you are drugged and set out on your mission, leaving the hill forever

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
You give me the hill, as you are losing money on it due to the recession. I get it into a better state and start making money. With that money I put invincible walls all around it and a giant plastic dome that cannot break (but it does have air holes).

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
You actually trusted a con artist to make you the "invincible walls", and with the first sign of rain from the sky, it breaks into peaces, each slicing you. I am too disgusted to go to such a place, and go and declare a new hill as The Hill.

So my hill now.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I firstly jump over the wall, grab that mini gun put it up your back side fire twice, once for you and once for me :p

I own the hill now and now I build a 20 foot building on the hill which is fire, water and resistant to any damage, beat that folks :p

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
I dig a hole under the hill and enter through the bottom of the building, which you failed to adequately protect. I kill you and steal the hill.

--- Mr. DOS

smithee

Reaction score
I air strike the building with exploding sheep... your death, my hill

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I send out a magic bullet that finds you and explodes you wherever you are!

I own the hill now

RagnaParadise

Prime Account
Reaction score
I get up the hill, throw a cookie down and lure you to chase after it. You absentmindedly run at it. My hill. :D

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since you threw a cookie, you are arrested for littering. I simply walk back onto the hill and take it. My hill.

Last edited: