Forum Game <Story>

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Once there was an acorn. This acorn was the acorn of the biggest tree in the world, but that tree was destroyed by the mystical magician of the mailable metals which were sent all around the city of Papakura, located in the realm of far far away New Zealand, which is in the South east world of death and pineapples. Above this realm was a floating jar of moldy toast. This moldy toast was also covered in butter that was a billion years old and had been transported from the land of buttoniefenjaying. But in a billion, trillion years time this floating jar of moldy toast will fall from the sky, causing implosion of Earth, thus causing us to have to relocate to another planet. That planet was named omega 6, and is the final resting place of the human race. It took over 4 years to bring back our technology to that planet. Fortunately humans mutated and changed enough to be able to withstand more planet's environments. This allowed them to do things we never wanted to be able to do. Like morphing into other things, turning invisible, and rapidly changing our shape. The humans thought about it and weren't sure why it was bad. That was really really really cool! A lot of people had always dreamed of having "superpowers", and now they did! However, one group didn't like these changes, so they got together the smartest people in the new planet, who were candy, and changed everyone back to normal. Then, everyone gathered for a civilzation meeting. Everyone was informed that they shouldn't use their powers. A great cry went up; "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA t?" shouted the crowd? Birds, elephants, and people all started to run out, screaming in sheer disbelief. Outside, they were shocked to run into Bill Gates, who was for the new superpowers of the new humans, so to help the people he decided to sell them proprietary superpowers, unfortunately this gave them all viruses and everyone died. Luckily some people were using linux superpowers, this meant that they died even faster. How amazing is that when people can do random things such as pressing a button. No other people survived due to the virus.

The End.

Time for a new story. Next person start.

mvd7793

Reaction score
Wow nice ending. I don't have a start - I just wanted to comment on the nice ending.

mvd7793

Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs.

LHVWB

Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the

mvd7793

Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did............

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did, and his name was

D

dWhite

There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did, and his name was the almighty Jack.

LHVWB

Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did, and his name was the almighty Jack. Unfortunately Jack fell down a big pit and this meant that

D

dWhite

There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did, and his name was the almighty Jack. Unfortunately Jack fell down the pit

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
There once was a pie, who was very happy because he was a pumpkin pie. And he wasn't just any pumpkin pie, No, he was the KING of pumpkin pies all around the universe. Because he was the king of the universe, nothing could eat him or the universe would be blown up by divide by zero bombs. Fortunately for the world these bombs were disable by the diamond of bomb disabledness, which was located on the planet Earth. It was so secret, most people didn't even know that it existed on Earth. However, one person did, and his name was the almighty Jack. Unfortunately Jack fell down the pit to get to the diamond of disableness, which was loaded with loads of defenses like turrets. He had to find his way out somehow, without getting shot by turrets.

D

dWhite

I think we should end it at Smith's, the story is screwed up now. It's only supposed to be 3 words each, but theres like a 10 word difference between my post and his. lol

New story time?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
There was once a magical apple, that glowed whenever you got near it.

D

dWhite

OOC: Um...I think you guys need to reread the first post here. It's a 3 word story, meaning you ONLY add 3 words to the next part of the story....

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
We know that already. We have all pretty much ignored that rule for a while now to get the stories bigger, quicker.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There was once a magical apple, that glowed whenever you got near it. It shined in...
I am following rules here.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
There was once a magical apple, that glowed whenever you got near it. It shined in multiple colors, like...