Forums followup, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrider736

Reaction score
I've tried following the "Visit" link for my forums account from the account management panel, but it doesn't log me in. I'm at a loss for now as to how to get into the forums to reply to threads.

The current IP address for my router is 71.207.180.177.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Edit: I'm really sorry. I just found your other thread. Please disregard what I wrote here because an admin with higher authority and knowledge had responded to you there before I did here. I don't mean to confuse the situation.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed your IP from firewall, it was blocked for having 200+ connections. Were you by any chance uploading a large number of files via ftp when you lost access? A lot small files could, theoretically, cause this if the connections are not properly closed after each file has been fully uploaded.

Your forum account has the username: acrider736
Password should be same as for your account panel, if that fails, could you please try re-setting the password through your account panel?

acrider736

Reaction score
My old password worked for everything except forums. Changing my password for all accounts has enabled me to login to forums. Thank you.

And I was attempting to upload a large number of files using Filezilla at the time I lost access. The difference this time was that I realized after I started the upload that I had selected the wrong files and I attempted to cancel the upload. Apparently the connections were not cleaned up properly when I tried to disconnect. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

Thank you for the assistance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you managed to get it sorted and are now able to login to our forums as well.

Since this matter is resolved I'll close the thread to keep things clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.