Free account upgrade..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygreenly

Reaction score
So today I just noticed that x10 has now upgraded all free accounts to 2gbs space and bandwidth.. Yesterday we only haD 1GB so I purchased the double your space and bandwidth plan. Should I not now be entitled to 4gbs? or at least an extra GB of space and bandwidth considering I just paid less than 24 hrs ago?

Not trying to be rude just scrathing my head...wtf?:nuts:

Edit:.............................................................................

Here is a copy and past from my cpanel - jasgre9

Disk Space Usage
2.23/2048 MB

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
8.74/20480 MB

Here's a copy and paste from my account panel..

Bandwidth Used This Month: 0m of 20480m
Disk Space Used: 0m of 2048m
Edit:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just want to know why I paid for something that is free to everyone else..

Also after paying yesterday, now when I go to account upgrades from my control panel it tells me that: "this feature is not currently activated on your account"

What? Huh? Now that I paid it's not activated? and the feature is unavailable to me?

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

The standard free accounts were upgraded to 1gb not 2gb. So 2gb is the correct value for the double all plan.

jaygreenly

Reaction score
lol, I'm an idiot. my bad..

Thank you for the quick response.

merry xmas
Edit:
When I signed up I received 1GB space. I only signed up yesterday so please excuse my ignorance. I had assumed that it had always been 1GB and everyone got upgraded to 2!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
lol, I'm an idiot. my bad..

Thank you for the quick response.

merry xmas
Edit:
When I signed up I received 1GB space. I only signed up yesterday so please excuse my ignorance. I had assumed that it had always been 1GB and everyone got upgraded to 2!

Hi jaygreenly,

It's not a problem - that's what we're here for. :)

Now that your question has been answered and everything is settled, I am going to close this support thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.