Free Accounts Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Then why did I just pay the fee to double my disk space and bandwidth yesterday! I still only have 2GB space and bandwidth?

Is that according to your cPanel (and does cPanel adknowledge your doubleall package on the left hand side) or is that according to the Account Management panel?

Eon-Rider

Reaction score
Thank you Corey and the rest of the crew. I actually hadn't been in cPanel in so long that I forgot how much disk space I had! =P

whizzy

Reaction score
How often do you give away more space?

wow...1gig not enough? they DO offer a paid subscription also if you need still more space. If you really want it all free i suggest using multiple hosts, one for images (photobucket and/or imageshack are good), one for the site (of course x10), one for your vids (if there..uh.. youtube?), one for your downloadable content (if there, i suggest 4shared.com) etc.

honestly if you can't build a awesome site with 1gig space i think a free host is not what you look for:dunno:

just my2c

golumishra

Reaction score
I m new here plz help me........

i m not able to understand how to create my own free webpage.....
plz help me

wwe9112

Reaction score
wow...1gig not enough? they DO offer a paid subscription also if you need still more space. If you really want it all free i suggest using multiple hosts, one for images (photobucket and/or imageshack are good), one for the site (of course x10), one for your vids (if there..uh.. youtube?), one for your downloadable content (if there, i suggest 4shared.com) etc.

honestly if you can't build a awesome site with 1gig space i think a free host is not what you look for:dunno:

just my2c

Could you be any more ignorant? I've used them for over 2 years I know this. I could care less about your "awesome" site. I was jsut curious how often they give away space. I've had sites that got 5k new visitors a month and not use up much bw or space... I'm not retarded. It was a question is all.

datababe

Reaction score
And he gave just an answer is all. Didja get up on the wrong side of the mousepad or something...? Yeesh.

*I* found it helpful at any rate, as I'd forgotten about 4shared.com. Thanks whizzy. :)

ntanta

Reaction score
thanks admin

that's mean that's my dskspace will be 2gb and bd 20gb ??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks admin

that's mean that's my dskspace will be 2gb and bd 20gb ??

No, the upgrade was issued before you joined us so you have the upgraded space and bandwidth already (the thread was started in late November). It was previously 500 mb disk space

royyuuki

Reaction score
Season's Greetings!

I've checked my Cpanel and found the following information:

Disk Space Usage
1.52/1024 MB

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
10.96/10240 MB

... what should i do to get the upgraded space/bandwidth ? :dunno:
... should i abandon my old account and create a new one? and tell my friends that i have a new website?
... thanks a lot Corey

God bless

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Season's Greetings!

I've checked my Cpanel and found the following information:

Disk Space Usage
1.52/1024 MB

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
10.96/10240 MB

... what should i do to get the upgraded space/bandwidth ? :dunno:
... should i abandon my old account and create a new one? and tell my friends that i have a new website?
... thanks a lot Corey

God bless

You already have it, this upgrade was doubled space from 512mb to 1024mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.