Free ad

enox10mx

Reaction score
hi, i am willing to place an ad on my site for free.
The details: you must have a link to my site on yours.
My site is: (sorry, i will place the name of my site here later, i forgot the address.
How it works:
My site may not be popular, but once people find links on other sites, they will go to mine, and tell about it to others, who will find links back to those other sites.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My site is: (sorry, i will place the name of my site here later, i forgot the address.

Having a website is like having a mistress, you never forget her name lol!

Yours by the way is called I believe eno.x10.mx and she is not what I would describe as remotely attractive at this time. Your site has no content at all and even the code for putting a flash game inside an iframe is messed up .. what is worse you KNOW it does not work because you put a warning on the page!
Warning! may start downloading pakkit by mistake!

In its present state anybody who does find your site is unlikely to ever return and will never recomend a friend should visit. I suggest you try building a website using Wordpress first and fill it with content from the Sapphire search engine, just pick a topic then copy & paste the documents it finds. Do this till your fingers hurt every day for six months and with luck you may generate enough organic search traffic to justify swapping links with somebody.