* No Logo
* No advertisement
* Full load support
* no downtime
* super fast
* customizable width and height
* pleasant to eyes
* no registration required
* network roaming (so your chat room will never be empty)
* no language restrictions
* guest login facility
* easy registration for users (only username, password, and email is optional)

try it once.

<embed src="http://www.chatindia.co.in:35555/123flashchat.swf?init_host=64.191.66.18&amp;init_port=51127&amp;init_host_s=chatindia.co.in&amp;init_port_s=&amp;init_host_h=chatindia.co.in&amp;init_port_h=" allowscriptaccess="always" height="100%" width="100%" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="topcmm_123flashchat" menu="false" quality="high"/>

you can change the width and height (shown in red color) as per your need.

Demo: www.chatindia.co.in

Thanks!

Regards,
ChatIndia.

Add: If you embed this chat room to your website then don't forget to send an email to contact@satyamn.com to get a VIP id.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's http://www.123flashchat.com/

Demo version available for free download is same as the full edition but has a 10 user connection limit apparently.

10 connection is a limit, they write "free" every now and then and everybody don't have a dedicated server / separate VPS

Note: You won't be suspended for using the above code cause the script is hosted on our server and it won't give load to x10hosting servers.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
And this doesn't look like it's a free version, based on it saying it's licensed....

But, x10Hosting has IRC, and there are totally free web clients for that such as qwebirc and eris, or one that I forget the name for that mibbit was once based on - it makes the connections from the server instead so you don't have any random outgoing connections on non-standard ports.

dorinelrushi

Reaction score
I am using x10 hosting free but now i want to add more space in disk how can buy more space

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are looking for yourself a platform where you can experience and participate in many attractive chat applications from all over the world, download game mod apk by catchmod is a remarkable application in the field of gaming applications. free story. This application provides users with a secure and convenient chat environment, allowing them to connect and communicate with each other easily. You can join public chat rooms, discuss with people about popular topics, or engage in private conversations with friends and family. Catchmod provides both text chat and voice chat functionality, allowing you to express your opinions and feelings freely. You can send text messages, share images, videos and other files during the chat. The app also offers friends and newcomer suggestions to connect and chat. You can search and find people with common interests and hobbies, expand your network and make new connections
its not nice to make it look like i said something i did not.say.