Free Disk Upgrade Request

theaasto

Reaction score
Hi there x10hosting TEAM!

Hope all of us are coping during these times.

I come for a request on upgrading my website disk space... Please let me know.

Thank you in advance! :)

Regards.

jesonrizabal

Reaction score
While we wait for an administrator to respond, I would like to recommend that you review the following:
• Your account should be at least 30 days old
• At least half of your disk space is being used.

This may help you review your application while you wait for the admins to comment, though I don't have the ability to see those on my end and am simply attempting to assist you in re-evaluating your request.

Goodluck!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
- all files must be in use by your website, no zipped or backup files. no unused files.
- account should be in good standings and follow the terms of service.
- must be using at least 75% of your disk space
it may take time for @Admin or @STAFF to see your request

theaasto

Reaction score
- all files must be in use by your website, no zipped or backup files. no unused files.
- account should be in good standings and follow the terms of service.
- must be using at least 75% of your disk space
it may take time for @Admin or @STAFF to see your request
how can I reduce the time? :)

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Free Disk Upgrade means upgrading x10 Premium? Or they are two different stuff? :)
He was indicating if you upgrade to premium you wouldn't have to wait! I believe this was a joke :)

There is nothing you can do currently to decrease the wait time for our staff to review the account for the upgrade increase. Normally these are processed on weekends but can take longer since most of our team are volunteers who work on free hosting.

theaasto

Reaction score
He was indicating if you upgrade to premium you wouldn't have to wait! I believe this was a joke :)

There is nothing you can do currently to decrease the wait time for our staff to review the account for the upgrade increase. Normally these are processed on weekends but can take longer since most of our team are volunteers who work on free hosting.
Well, need to accept the fact that my approach is somehow off that upgrade to premium was suggested lol!

I was joked hehehehe :)

Anyway, no pressure really... and I appreciate all the efforts of x10hosting team. Man! Been a member since 2016 but been lurking x10hosting earlier than that year.

Glad to see how big the community is now, totally different years ago.

Warmest regards.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, need to accept the fact that my approach is somehow off that upgrade to premium was suggested lol!

I was joked hehehehe :)

Anyway, no pressure really... and I appreciate all the efforts of x10hosting team. Man! Been a member since 2016 but been lurking x10hosting earlier than that year.

Glad to see how big the community is now, totally different years ago.

Warmest regards.
I have increased your available diskspace.

I also enabled SSL on your account so you should now be able to properly use https with your domain.

theaasto

Reaction score
I have increased your available diskspace.

I also enabled SSL on your account so you should now be able to properly use https with your domain.
Thank you for your time, and extended expertise on SSL activation. Appreciate it so much! More power :)