free domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerkids

Reaction score
I have a free domain name{surveymoney.x10hosting.com} but i would like to have a second one. Is that permitted and do I just sign up again or what?

kestrel1

Reaction score
I have a free domain name{surveymoney.x10hosting.com} but i would like to have a second one. Is that permitted and do I just sign up again or what?
I would suggest that you post in the correct place. Have a look at support tickets.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you just add it as an addon domain and it's automatically linked to your account.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you already own another domain you can simple park it to your account in cPanel. If you don't own another domain you can have to create a new account.

And please post questions like this in http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/.

Last edited:

vekou

Reaction score
if you already have your domain, you can park it or add it as an add-on domain. or were you thinking of registering for another ______.x10hosting.com domain?

neilkevins

Reaction score
Hi..
I read your post and as per that i have some good information regarding that free domain name so it will useful....CO.NR Free Domain Name project was developed to provide Free Domain Names or Free Subdomain of .CO.NR domain name to those who wish to get a cool and free domain name, free subdomain or free short URL, that looks like a real paid domain name: Do you have a long website address, that is difficult to remember?
Do you want your website to look professionally without obtaining a paid domain name?
Do you often change your web hosting providers, so that you have to change your web site address as well?..... Thanks for sharing the post...

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi..
I read your post and as per that i have some good information regarding that free domain name so it will useful....CO.NR Free Domain Name project was developed to provide Free Domain Names or Free Subdomain of .CO.NR domain name to those who wish to get a cool and free domain name, free subdomain or free short URL, that looks like a real paid domain name: Do you have a long website address, that is difficult to remember?
Do you want your website to look professionally without obtaining a paid domain name?
Do you often change your web hosting providers, so that you have to change your web site address as well?..... Thanks for sharing the post...

CO.NR is only for redirection. To get DNS, you have to sign up for their premium service, and they're not giving out new sign-ups for premium at the moment.

Thus, getting a CO.NR domain wouldn't help out in the original poster's issue.

Anyway, at the time of posting, CO.NR's been under maintenance for about two months (started July 15) and isn't accepting new sign-ups.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
You can sign up for a free domain name at www.co.cc & then set the DNS there to point to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com.

In x10's cPanel, set up the new .co.cc domain as an Add-on domain.

Thus you will have 2 (or more) free domains, all managed from within one x10hosting account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.