Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior005

Reaction score
Well, I am going to try this. So far its looking good... the cart says $0.00. I will reply if anything goes wrong.

secretply

Reaction score
Yeah the credit card...big problem for me (I don't have one). Can someone help me out, preferably by Private Message. Thanks.

Weasler

Reaction score
Yeah the credit card...big problem for me (I don't have one). Can someone help me out, preferably by Private Message. Thanks.

I hate to sound like an utter n00b, but because of some recent complications with my previous marriage... Neither do I... If anyone could help me out, drop me a message, it'd be greatly appreciated.

bdbod1

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with register a domain, please? I have not any credit cared.

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes i can.
If your from the Uk or can send a check to the UK then go to http://www.cheapdomainnames.co.uk/

and you can get your domain for as cheap as £1.95
and then point your domain name to x10hosting servers and it will work brilliantly!
i did

My website is :
www.mixnetradio.co.uk if anyone wants to check it out its there!:cool:

This is a free domain name thread, not cheap domain name thread!

Anyway, I had a look at that site & the cheapest .co.uk I could see was £2.74 + 15% VAT /year (min. 2 years).

Where is the £1.95?

Last edited:

fezzii

Reaction score
Quickly.

Okay so this has nothing to do with the free domains but where is the post a new thread link, i can find it!!!!

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Re: Quickly.

Okay so this has nothing to do with the free domains but where is the post a new thread link, i can find it!!!!

You may start new threads in other sections of the forum, but not in this section.

Only staff can start threads in the News & Announcements section.

bdbod1

Reaction score
Yes i can.
If your from the Uk or can send a check to the UK then go to http://www.cheapdomainnames.co.uk/

and you can get your domain for as cheap as £1.95
and then point your domain name to x10hosting servers and it will work brilliantly!
i did

My website is :
www.mixnetradio.co.uk if anyone wants to check it out its there!:cool:

Man, I am from Bangladesh. I have not any credit card, So I want help to this forums member.

:D but you giving me a cheap domains offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.