need help please !

Best regards,
Rui

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The forum account you are posting this forum does not appear to have a hosting account attached to it.

Please create a post from the correct forum account.

Thank you

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for providing the link.

Unfortunately we cannot provide official advice on the use of 3rd party software. SMF is 3rd party, and we can only provide official responses to questions directly related to the hosting of the content.

If you feel you have been compromised, you should:
1) Change your cPanel passwords, and any other passwords if you deem it necessary
2) Verify that all your files are intact
3) Ensure that any 3rd party software (like SMF & WordPress) are up to date.

I should also note that http://astrusados.x10.mx/ is Portugese, which is an unsupported language.
We require that if you use an unsupported language that you provide a direct translation to English. Use of 3rd party services to do this such as Google Translate is not permitted.

Please could you resolve the language issue within 24 hours, or we may need to take further action :)

Thank you :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Free Web Hosting Doesn’t Last Forever
It does, if you ensure you login to the Account Portal every 30 days.

Custom Error Pages
Though I can't confirm this, I'm pretty sure that custom error pages can be configured with .HTACCESS

Free Isn’t Free (etc)
Free hosting has lots of fantastic features, but if you want some extras you may want to upgrade. Since x10Premium has 99.9% uptime guarentee, it may be dependant on your judgement on how big/significant your website is. If you are running a large community, you should probably be running it on x10Premium due its ability to run more processes at the same time and its guarenteed uptime.

For a full list of features -- http://x10hosting.com/wiki/Plan_comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.