Free Hosting Promises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbantner

Reaction score
Yes I am with you on this. The site is down. Although I am for the free hosting... I have an issue. When a site declares on it's free hosting page that it is "The best free hosting company on the internet" and along with perks you get "5 years of experience...", and my site has been having connectivity issues since I started with them, this does not sit well with me.

Yes I know paid subscriptions get more attention and more love than the free hosted sites. But when you make claims to be the best on the net and then provide a service that is less than that, some will question the integrity of such a statement.

What is your stand on this issue x10?

I am sure your loving community would like to know, as I am sure most of your clients (paid or free) have come from the word of mouth of your free hostees...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Our stand is what is stated on our website, although unforseen issues may arise that cause a server to either temporarily go down, or require further attention and may be down for an extended period of time. In most cases, our up time is 99% but as i'm sure you're aware of. Nothing is perfect. Also we have transferred everything to a new datacenter, as i'm sure you understand a move this large scale is bound to have some small issues while we're re-configuring our servers.

As for your website, i can access it fine, currently i see a joomla install. Are you still having an issue accessing it?

dbantner

Reaction score
Not anymore. Thank you for your quick response and understanding with our frustration...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to explain them, and anything i can't explain I'm sure an administrator could clarify for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.